Rural Outreach Colorado
Our Pulmonologists are dedicated to improving the health of rural communities. Patients are seen in their hometown clinic by Board Certified Pulmonologists. CCMG believes every patient deserves the best medical care and enjoy being a part of the solution for those without healthcare access to live their best possible lives.
Providing Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine care to rural Colorado and Kansas.
Pulmonary disorders that Clear Creek Medical Group can help you with are:
- Pulmonary Artery Disease
- Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Chronic Lung Disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is one of the leading causes of death in the general population. COPD is characterized by chronic airway obstruction, inflammation and enlargement of air spaces. Patients with COPD have abnormalities in gas exchange: oxygenation and or elimination of carbon dioxide. Many patients with advanced COPD commonly have worsening of the gas exchange during sleep and require treatment.
Sleep disorders that Clear Creek Medical Group can help you with are:
- Sleep Apnea
- Excessive daytime somnolence
- Movement disorders in sleep, restless leg syndrome
- Irregular sleep wake/cycles
- Sleep disorders associated with medical and behavioral illnesses
- Other sleep-related disorders